Within this Case Study article we are going to discuss different aspects of Backlinks like its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are defined as incoming links to the blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and if he liked the identical and produced content linked to exactly the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s known as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an illustration suppose Mr. A writes a post in the blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B goes through that article, founds good and publishes a content associated with Backlinks on his very own blog, giving the web link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing viewed as the most significant element of Backlinks. As as a result of them Google along with other major search engines like google indexes even a newer blog or pages or blog post in a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently comes to your website, which increases crawling of search engine bots inside your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another significant part of Backlinks are which they boost your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or get more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results likely to be improved as search engine judge a website rankings on number of quality backlinks. In case you have more number of links, search engine show your web site on the top pages. Which is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives arises from search engines like google.
* Page Rank- Not merely search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update and we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with additional traffic as opposed to others.
* We all know that Backlinks are very important element of SEO (seo). Now next we must focus on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? If you Google for Backlink building, you can find a large number of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to offer your website with Backlinks as much as you would like in a single click. A few of these automated tools cost nothing and a few are paid which supplies you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from the upper paragraph we got to the conclusion that we must always try to get some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous low quality backlinks while keeping ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually a top quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is described as a backlink which comes from the site which has content associated with your web site rather than a link which comes from the site which is not related to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from a site using same keywords or on same theme including blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink as opposed to it receives a link from a car website. Google gives high importance for the link which will come from blogging site and gives less relevance for the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as many important I do hope you know very well what I mean to say.
Now let’s see exactly what are various kinds of backlinks? You will find basically two different types of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which are then online search engine crawlers once they crawl your site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at this page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands in your page, which will help in indexing your web site faster. It offers you traffic as well as assist in boosting your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks which contains a “nofollow” tag. When online search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will notice many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic but not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are encouraged to build dofollow links and tag poor links within your site with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook are always proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is definitely discussed since the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just go to different sites or blogs that offers ‘Guest post’. Write for them which provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Commenting on blogs is the easiest way for getting great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (anchor text) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they supply ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your website to various blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. In addition, i received good backlinks from their website.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only top quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your blog site URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
(8) Article Creation And Submission- Submit your article to several article site such as ezinearticles.
If you are following these methods, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.